Please Allow 2 to 3 Working Days for us to Process Your Order.
When Processed Orders can be Picked Up at the EAST CAMPUS BOOKSTORE
Pirates' Bookstore, in compliance with the law, provides students accurate course material requirements at the time of registration. In the event that course information is amended, the Pirates' Bookstore website will update material requirements upon receiving the new information. The course requirements and textbook prices are based on information provided to the bookstore.
Select Your Textbooks:
Required = you must have this book to complete the course per the instructor
Recommended = recommended textbook per your instructor, but is not required
Optional = extra help textbook or item for course per your instructor, but is not required
Choice = textbook is required between choices given
Attend = attend class first, book is required
- Be sure to verify your section number before purchasing. If your section does not show, it is currently a class with no textbooks.
- Proceed to checkout
- Select Delivery Option
- Select Payment Option
- Enter appropriate payment information
- Click on "Submit Payment" to complete order. You will receive two e-mails. First email will notify you that we have received or order. Your credit chard has not been charged at this point.
- Once your order is processed we will send you a second email. Your credit card has been charged at this point.
- If we do not have used books in stock, they will be replaced with new ones and charged the new price unless you choose not to.
- If we do not have new books in stock, they will be replaced with used ones and charged the used price unless you choose not to.
- Out of stock textbooks will be cancelled from your order and will need to be reordered at a later date. We do not back order.
- Pick Up Orders:
- All orders are picked up on the EAST campus.
- Please understand that during the beginning of every semester, orders may take a few working days to process.